PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

as far as the police go here is a lil story on how they normally transfer "mental" patients... from personal experience

police were sent to my house because I was supposedly suicidal... I happen to know if I go with them willingly and admit myself of my own free will I will not be put on a 72 hr hold... so I go... but i am transported in an ambulance.. that is normal procedure for any patient... I asked why when the police could have very well taken me... answer was.. How do they know I hadn't already taken something to kill myself... the police know basic first aid for the most part... but if I went into seizures what would they be able to do if I am locked up in the back of a car? also... what happens if I am being transported in a police car and I decide I want to take them with me in my attempt on my own life.. though most police cars have cages...

because of the fact that I went willingly I was not searched... you are right.. I probably should have been searched before they put me in the ambulance... and the police did not accompany me to the hospital...

that is just my experience... yes somewhere along the way someone screwed up and a life was lost because of it.. I dont know all the particulars.. so I can only state what i have expereinced before... hmm I think I am rambling now and I should go..
chow for now
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote