View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #174
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post

I like a 'take-charge' butch who is confident, but not aggressive. He will be gentle, yet strong, and make me feel safe at all times.

Ideally, he will always pay for dinner, unless we agree to 'go Dutch' on special occasions. If he cannot afford an evening out, we will stay in and have a home-cooked dinner which he will make.
It's funny how different we all are. I would not touch that butch with a ten foot pole.

If someone kept trying to make me feel safe, I would be annoyed. The paying thing would not work for me either. I don't like the the idea that I am supposed to be taken care of.

Fine if we take care of one another. Fine if I am a submissive and there is that reciprocity. But that I am explicitly the one in the relationship to be taken care of and kept safe. No. Thank. You.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: