Old 01-04-2016, 10:46 AM   #2882
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,764 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was rough. The didn't let me get hardly any sleep so I was sluggish when the alarm went off, I didn't anticipate the ice on the car so I had to scrape that off and I wound up a smidge late to my training session. I had to do a bunch of jumping jacks in the back of the bathroom to warm up. lol I didn't realize someone was drying off in the showers and scared her and she startled me when she pulled back the curtain. That's one way to get my cardio, right?

30 minute training session. I'm not positive of the proper name of all of machines and exercises but this is what happened to my body:

machine: worked back, quads, glutes, hammies
free weights: bent over row
repeat
machine: core twists
machine: triceps dip
repeat
free weights: bicep curl combo with forearm twist
core twists
repeat
bicep curl combo
machine: shoulder pull back
repeat
machine: worked back, quads, glutes, hammies
triceps
planks

I suspect I forgot something but that's the gist of it. Around the 12 minute mark is when the sweat really kicks in.

I followed that up with 35 minutes on the recumbent bike.

Precor 846i, cross training program

150 cal, 5.85 mi

Got lucky and found the cardio room dark and empty so I stretched in there.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: