View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #1534
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

It had all the makings of a good day when I got up. Cool outside, no humidity

Went back this morning where I left off last night. Yesterday I cleared the front from leaves and pine straw, limbs and made it down about 3/4 of 150 drive way.

I let the dogs join me without there leashes. I was working and keeping an eye on the dogs. Kevin and Jennifer know not to go past the line where I have cleaned. I had had to give Jeffrey verbal correction ... only called to come back twice. Then I heard him yelp. I looked over and he was batting at something. I ran to him, thinking he was bitten by a snake but them I saw about 5 bees buzzing him. I was pulling him away, swiping them off him and suddenly they were everywhere. I yelled to Kevin and Jennifer to run. They ran to the house. Jeffrey and I ran with me bending down still swiping them off his body. We stopped about 3/4 up the drive. I was looking him over. Then I realized they were in my loose drawstring pants. I told Jeffrey "run." He did and I stood there dancing in my.driveway pulling off my pants. I started for the house and noticed bees were in my loose muscleshirt too. SHAT! Ripped that over my head, threw it down and here I go running to the house in a pair of loose, blousey green plaid boxers. LOL !

All three dogs were waiting at the back door. We went in. I gave Jeffrey a benedryl and examined him. He was so sweet, kissing my face. We both haven 7 bee stings each. We are okay. I cannot stand that they got Jeffrey!

I am done working outside today. Well, might do some later but right now, it is NAP TIME! Some adventures wear me out!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: