Old 05-09-2018, 05:42 PM   #6
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
Ok my T was increased yesterday.
Spent the weekend with my gf, and since it had been quite a while we spent most of 4 days in bed...
Now I don’t know if it’s the combination a weekend of lovin and the T ; just the T ; or just my lady but.
If this isn’t the T I’m gonna due when it kicks in
If it’s the T damn why didn’t I do this 20 yes ago.
If it’s a combo... wow wow wow.. sure wish she were gonna be here this weekend cause jumping in a freezer isn’t doin a thing and I can’t go to gym yet.. due to ops and staples.
Gf can’t even say hello on the phone to me without me.... responding.....damn just writing abt it is.......
Yep, it is the T. It will drive you nuts...you will feel amorous all the time...your girlfriend will get sick of you. I completely understand how teenage boys feel.....

And as I recall you are on a low dose. I read you saying that you increased it, but what is your dose?

Some say it levels off after a year, but that isn't my experience. It is uncomfortable. It is annoying. I had NO idea that's how it could be. From someone who had a low sex drive, it was shocking.

Obviously, it will be a bit higher if you are in that "new relationship, pheremones are driving everything" state, but it is rough, nonetheless.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: