View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 05:24 PM   #6525
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,168 Times in 3,023 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I get to have my nephews tomorrow. My heart is so big waiting for this moment. Due to COVID I haven't been able to touch them since the beginning of March. We have had car visits and zoomed and socially distance planted flowers on my brother's/their father's resting place- but tomorrow I get to actually go get them and take them out for a treat and visit and read stories. With all of the virus surges coming up I want to take advantage of the current NY lull and love them up. I don't know what is ahead for us. I'm glad my sister in law was agreeable to having a visit. We've all been being so careful. We can't handle more loss in our family if we can prevent it a little. But I need to hug and love on those boys.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: