Old 04-08-2018, 09:06 AM   #84
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
Consider the NINJA. It definitely heats the water to the proper temperature. The biggest selling point for me was it blooms (pre wets) your coffee grounds. I got mine at Kohl's with a 30% off coupon (and on sale) for a little less than $80.00

This is the one I bought. (there are at least 6 different to choose from)
Welp, I finally ordered one. It was hard to figure out what if any differences I could find between the different models that demanded radically different prices.

I have no Kohl's coupons (nor did mom, I checked), and I wanted the carafe, so I got the cheapest of those (CFO87) that they had on Amazon (111.99).

It won't get here until Wednesday though (two day shipping? <eye roll>), so I will continue with pods at work and local coffee shops until then.

Thanks again for your advice. I probably wouldn't have considered it could be a quality item due to it being named Ninja and it also being advertised on television. Reviews showed otherwise, though.

Probably the biggest selling point for me is the water reservior.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: