Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #44
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
For the last fue weeks I have had this weird thing going on some nights,after I get all comfy in bed and the fur kids are in the spots they sleep in I get this feeling on ly leaft arm like someone is makeing shure im covered up.The first time it happened one of the pups wasnt on the bed and it felt like she was scratching and pulling on the covers to get my attention soooo I turned on the lights to pick her up but she wasnt in the room so I check to see where she was,wich was sleeping in the dog bed two rooms a way.I still dismissed it till one night both pups were on the bed then it happend again.What ever it is is non thretning and nothing neggative happends so I have been saying thanks im ok now ..goodnight..then its all done till it happends again.My son says im prolly more asleep that I think I am and am dreaming it all up..whatever.
That's very interesting. Keep us posted if this continues I don't see the harm if you don't feel threatened.
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote