Thread: Gamers Unite!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 AM   #71
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomiczombie View Post
Yeah if it only comes with one tablet, how are co-op games supposed to be played? If you have to buy another tablet, that sounds pricey to me.

As for the Xbox 360 - if you are really into motion gaming, then the Kinect is imho the way to go. No controller to worry about. Microsoft says you are the controller, and it supports co-op games. Although the next-gen Xbox will probably be revealed next May at E3, It probably won't ship for another 6-months to a year. There is plenty of life left in the 360. It is still a great console that doesn't have graphics that seem clunky and outdated compared to PC games the way the original did after only a few years. High def tv has a lot to do with that. HD gives the graphics a big boost in quality, and that goes for all 3 consoles. I just bought my Xbox in May. I had one in 2008 but I lent it to my daughter and she "broke" it supposedly. I got the slim now and it is very quiet and has built in wifi.

Everyone I've asked - either Xbox or PS3 - lean toward Xbox. Both have incredible graphics - but every time I go into a store, I navigate toward the Xbox. I guess because I already have a PS2, it's sort of a "been there, done that" kind of mentality. I am also not thrilled about the PS3 controller.

As for Wii ... buying another controller is one thing, but yeah, another tablet? I'm sure they cost a bit more than $25. I guess we'll just have to see where it goes. Originally, I didn't think the Wii would be as popular as it is - so I could be wrong about this new platform. It's just leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote