Old 09-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #59
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome

Best to you!!!

Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

When i was a child, very young, my mom said there was this certain graveyard that we passed where i would try and crawl out of my car seat and cry and shiver. I can remember being a little older and this terrified and dread feeling i would get when i would go past this same certain graveyard. I can remember having discussions about it with my dad and i would say "i don't know why i feel this way but i do, please don't go by there". The graveyard was quite far from my house so we didn't go by often. My parents just went a diff path when we went that direction to the other side of the city. We passed many graveyards but none gave me that feeling of forboding.

Skip ahead 30 years. My parents bought what my dad used to refer to as "condos" for their gravespots. You know, those "works in a drawer" type monuments. We have graveyards all over this city, they are certainly not uncommon here, seeing there is a church on every corner. When my dad passed away i was 36, mom called the funeral home where they had purchased their "condos". She was told that the monument that he had picked and paid for was not completed yet and that he would be layed to rest in a different cemetary.

Guess which one it was. Yep. Mom was freaked out to tell me. I just smiled. I knew from when i was 3, somehow, that someone i loved would end up there.

Intution? Coincidence? Either way....it is now a comfort to me when i visit him there. I no longer have that bad vibe at all. It is like i always knew that is where he would be someday.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote