G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Love it!

Thank you for the great links, aishah! I love dr. Bronners, and I am going to give coconut oil a look-see. I would use henna to color my hair, if I were brunette, but my hair is a dark blonde, and now I am finding a few white hairs in it...

Being fragrance free is tough but worth reading the ingredients in everything. And yes, to everyone who has mentioned it, why the h*ll do they call something unscented but it has a masking fragrance in it? I will never understand. So far I have found fragrance free in laundry detergent, body soap and lotion, shave cream, deodorant, and face products, all at the local grocery. Not shampoo & conditoner though, I am researching natural methods but I'm not quite ready to give up my shampoo.

I have tried the Kiss My Face deodorant and they work pretty good.

Andy & I will be driving by your house Sunday, well not "right by it" but on highway 84, Ebon, my mom lives in Auburn Massachusetts and she's the first stop before we go to Hampton Beach. I look forward to meeting a fellow yankee at the reunion! I envy you living so close to someone who is selling pure shea butter at such good prices. Do they sell product from their home?

Thank you everyone so far, and for all the great links!
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: