LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I would love to just find a natural cleanser for my face. I hate those "Skin Care Steps" where you wash, tone, moisterize. I just want to go to bed at night.
OMG I agree!!! Sleep is my BFF.

I love natural soaps and body scrubs. Right now though, I am still in the pains of the Retin A therapy so I am actually using an intensive hydrating soap at night. I shower about 3 hours before I go to bed and I sleep in the Retin-A.

My son uses the Proactiv that did not work for me. And I hate all those steps.

(Like I am not washing, treating at night then washing, moisturizering in the morning-lol).

If anyone has any recommendations for a good foot scrub, please post it! My feet are soooooo mistreated.