Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

I am a wine fanatic so I will just drop by here on occasion with whatever I've had recently or just love....

Altesino Vendemmia Brunello Di Montalcino 2003 - was served here this afternoon - very nice and light... good red for summer but stood up to soppressata and bold cheeses

I have a thing for bubbles... some of my favs either Champagnes (real) or in that style...

cheap - Chateau Ste. Michelle blanc des blancs

mid to semi spendy - Pierre Peters, A. Margaine, Pierre Gimonnet (1er Cru), Schramsberg

spendy - vintage Krug

Prosecco is a lovely, lighter, less harsh bubble and fruity sparkler.. nice for summer.

I love Oregon pinot noirs.... but have a thing for French Burgundy when it comes to Domaine Aleth Girardin (and she is a woman making wine in Pommard - big deal)

Where are the wineaux?
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote