Old 02-15-2017, 06:21 AM   #99
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry for those who are chasing that elusive deep REM sleep. I did okay last night; about 7 hours again and it's really not enough but it was my fault totally. I got wrapped up in dealing with the phone issue I've been having and then I needed to celebrate my success by watching some telly and then I realized, at 9pm, that I hadn't eaten dinner so I didn't get into bed until about 11pm when I should've kept a better eye on the time and not watched Bones.

But, it's Bones! And it was good and now I see where they are going with the final season and I. Don't. Like. It.

Rage against the machine! <----- says my brain when it was over

Luckily, my exhaustion kicked in and I just slathered some pj on my tooties, hands and lips and went to bed. I think I may have lasted about 10 minutes before sleep found me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: