View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:32 PM   #1446
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

here are items already checked off my list:

-pulled a snake out of the woods first thing that was caught in my bird net snake trap, was able to free this black, non-venomous snake ... he was so mad, took lots and lots of swipes at me while I was cutting him out of the net. I was extra careful

- worked on two chainsaws for a couple of hours, they are identical so I robbed one for parts ... I got the parts receiver finally running and it ran like a charm ... cut a lot of deep roots from these two stumps I have been burning

- received a 911 call from a neighbor ... her dog had just picked up a snake and had it in his mouth shaking it ... the photo she texted to me made me think it was a timber rattlesnake or a water moccasin due to coloring but turned out to be a banded watersnake ... threw my hoe and a shotgun on the truck and rushed over ... long story short, her pooch is fine ... the woman did not kill the snake hard enough ... she put him out on the driveway and he left ... so we walked around with hoes tapping the ground

- met a friend for target practice, we traded and shot each other's firearms ... she has a super sexy Colt Python .357 Magnum, nice revolver, it blew me back a tiny bit ...that was the most fun I had all day except for snuggling with Kevie, Jennifer and Jeffrey just before we got up this morning

still need to drive into town and pick up prescriptions but am leaning towards talking myself into waiting until tomorrow
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: