Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Congrats on finding a pillow, Orema! Being able to sleep soundly and without injury is paramount to good health. Also YAY for good news from the doc and kicking cholesterol's butt!

Kelt's right; it's all marketing now. It wouldn't hurt to draw up a letter and give it to your Michigan Realtor. Anything that can humanize you (versus them looking at you only like a paycheck) can only help your cause when there are multiple bids on a place you like.

Be patient! There's a reason those places went to someone else. Yours is waiting for you when the moment is right. I have faith that you will find a place that you absolutely love.

COVID has changed everything. As far as your buyer that backed out, it might not be that she's flaky. Something completely unexpected could have happened and forced her to change her plans. Doesn't mean she didn't love your place as much as you once did.
Thank you. I understand. I "got it" as soon as I read Kelt's words. I'll work on a letter later today. Maybe.

This is a totally different market than anything I've ever bought or sold in. I will adapt. I know I need to, but damn. I just want to sell and buy. I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary. I'm not looking for people to bid on my place and I certainly don't want to bid on others.

I know, I need to adapt. I will.

I need vent, too.

Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I'll use it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: