LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
P.S. to CityButch, just to clarify.

#2 states gay men have more sex than lesbians. I did not say anything about men having longer lasting sexual relationships, I only spoke to what types of couplings were having the most sex.

P.S. To clarify what others may have thought I said:
1)I said nothing about gay male's relationships regarding monogamy.
I am kind of curious myself about the gay male's relationship re. monogamy. I hesitated posting anything because I do NOT want to look as if I am making assumptions or generalizations BUT I guess I am going to take that chance now.

I have a very dear friend who is a gay man and he has sex more than most people I know. But, he is having sex with more than one, or even two, partners at any given time. I am not sure if this is indicative or not-I only have the one friend.

However, if it does (even partially) reflect with any accuracy, then surely this would explain WHY the male/male couple is reported to have sex with greater frequency than the female/female couple.

Personally, I have an extremely high sex drive & try to date women who match that. I have dated a woman in the past who had almost zero (like less than once a month) sex drive and if her abusiveness has ended things, the sex issue may have. However, she would not see to my sexual needs and got angry if I wanted to tend to my them myself.

I like to think thought, that if my relationship was good in every way except sex, I would be ok.

Thanks for starting this thread, it has given me insight and information about a subject of which I was previously unfamiliar.