Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #52
The cute widdle wesbian

How Do You Identify?:
A very pretty butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Taken

The cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST ReputationThe cute widdle wesbian Has the BEST Reputation

They are wired that way, in a sense, it's all in the science of the body. I read a little about the "gay sheep" comunity and did some research, and the reason that lesbian sheep are nearly nonexistant (or invisible) is because their natural sexual instinct and duty is to stand still when they're ready to mate. There's not many female sheep who would willingly mount another sheep, it happens but it's extremely rare. If you wanna look at it from that point of view, femail animals (including humans) are "wired" to be gotten, not to go get. That's how women were brought up for all of history before, and only recently have we started raising our girls as free as our boys.

Now I'm gonna get away from our natural chemicle reactions and hormones and such because we're humans and unlike sheep, we have minds that work. We "mount" each other all the time, we have healthy and active sexlives, and we're happy and visible. But on some level, our animal instincts as females (in other words: passive sexual mates) kick in. It's all science, I hate science and I'm a rebel in how I don't let that get in the way of my sex drive, that's what a lot of lesbians do.
The cute widdle wesbian is offline   Reply With Quote