Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,160 Times in 8,619 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
You could very well be onto something there. For example, I've noticed it in parking lots, too. Empty spaces as far as the eye can see and 20 cars in a cluster in some far off corner of the place. And you know what else has always struck me as odd? Something could be laying around for ages, untouched, discarded, dusty, unwanted; but as soon as one person goes for it, everyone suddenly wants it.

Do you think those sorts of instincts are prevalent in the majority of people or are they just some weirdo DNA hangover from another epoch that hasn't quite been bred out of the collective gene pool yet? lol, or are the personal space people the outliers?
Yes, I think it's in the majority of people and the outliers are those who don't conform. I think it's in our DNA to mingle.

Quote:
Human beings are simultaneously fascinating and repellent.
True that ... whether right or wrong, I focus on the good shit for as long as I can.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: