Old 01-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #99
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

My book club decided they finally wanted to read "The help" so I am re-reading...which i don't mind a bit since it is a wonderful book...and well worth several re-reads.

The sisterhood of Blackberry Corner by Andrea Smith is wonderful ...light reading, pleasurable,,make you smile,,make u giggle, make you get a tissue....

Farewell to Alms by Gregory Clark, nonfiction, Wonderful easy to read economic history of the world...not dry but not another "Freakanomics" It is better and gives you a comfortable understanding why things that r happening are happening.

Re-Reading Idiot America - How stupidity became a Virtue in the land of the free by Charles Pierce... with all the hate mongering and ignorance being spewed these days it is worth re-reading.....i wold recommend to anyone trying to understand all the current churning of the hate in america directed at everyone and everything that is not just what conservative elitists desire.

So that is it for the weekend, my book budget is expired until monday....so i shall probably find 3 or 4 other things on the gutenberg project to download and read....free books there!