Old 07-19-2017, 01:17 AM   #13
Lovebird_1989

How Do You Identify?:
Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her.
Relationship Status:
Single. :-(

Lovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST ReputationLovebird_1989 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm a Libra. The signs I'm supposed to do best with sound like my worst nightmare (only for a LTR, tho. For me, all signs are great for anything else.). After reading all sun signs in depth, Taurus Cancer & Scorpio appeal to me the most.
But I was born early. I was supposed to be born on the cusp of Scorpio, and I swear some of those traits stuck around (good and bad).

Don't worry, I wouldn't decide to date someone just based on their sun sign. Their whole birth chart matters. Being on the cusp matters. Being born early or late matters. This all makes up their behaviours. As does their upbringing and mental health status. (That doesn't sound right, and I don't know how to word it better grrr, so, just to be clear, I was not implying that I wouldn't date someone who was struggling with their mental health. I love everyone until they purposely hurt me or others.)

I've only ever had one relationship, and that was with a Pisces. But he had Taurus in his birth chart, and was definitely more like Taurus!
Eight years together, not one real argument, you would not believe how well we got along.

I bluddy love Astrology!