View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:42 PM   #6986
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Welcome to the 2018 ATC Nature Themed art project!!

Quantity: one for each person that signs up minus yourself.

Theme: NATURE. You can use any medium you choose & design the ATC any way you wish, just so long as theme is nature!!

Instructions: Procure your ATC's as soon as signups end.. Sometimes, there are shipping issues, so you'll want to get a jump on it as soon as possible.

Parameters: Design theme must be NATURE! Interpret that as you wish!

An Artist Trading card is 3.5" by 2.5" and this must be the only size you use.

Note: You can address each ATC to someone specifically OR leave choice up to wrangler.

Your design can be same for all the ATC's OR you can do a variety of designs.

Newbies to ATC's : You can google Artist Trading Card designs to get ideas!

Dates to Remember:

Signup: Starts 4/29/18 and ends 05/04/18

Deadline for finished projects : 06/01/2018 unless we have more than 12 sign up, then it will be 06/08/2018. When I post the project with all who sign up on 05/04/18 you will know the official finished and in my hands date.

Officially late, and on the naughty list, if not received on/by one week after official finish date (either 06/08/18 or 06/15/2018)

Completed projects will be mailed out on/before (either 06/11/2018 or 06/18/2018.

Postage: Send $7.00.

"For 2018, the rule is if one of our projects is received by the wrangler more than seven days after the due date, or one of us drops out of a project for whatever reason, that person is welcome to continue posting but is not allowed to sign up for a group project again until six months from the latest date that the project was supposed to be due. No exceptions. This rule applies to participants and to wranglers. Wranglers must mail out projects within one week of the latest date that the projects were supposed to be due.

****** In addition to waiting six months before being able to join a penpal project, the person who has not met the latest deadline must post directly on the penpal thread within a week of missing the latest deadline stating that they have not adhered to the deadline (reason is welcome to be included or does not have to be) and, most importantly, the date on which they will be able to return to participating in the penpal projects. They must scroll back and add themselves to the bottom of the list of any other participants who have not met the late date for any project for 2018. If that is not done, then the member is welcome to participate in the thread with "thanks" and reps and thread chat but not to participate in any future projects for 2018. *************
The reason for this is personal responsibility, so that we have a running record right on the thread that is easy to refer back to when needed. And for the purposes of clarification, if someone drops out before the deadline to sign up has been closed then they are not excluded from future projects because they are still following the rules.

Example: Bitsy misses the late date for a project. Within a week of that late date she must scroll down and find the most recent list of people who have missed the late date in 2018 and copy that list to a new post and add herself. Bitsy's post would look something like this:

'Sorry, I had the bird flu and missed the late date of 2/21/18. I can start participating in new projects on 8/21/18. I have added myself to the list below:

1. Tony (missed the late date of 1/28/18, able to participate 7/28/18)
2. Bitsy (missed the late date of 2/21/18, able to participate 8/21/18)'

This rule must be posted in its entirety at the bottom of all new projects that are being wrangled so that members can thoughtfully consider whether we wish to commit to a new project."

1. nanners
2. Clay
3. CCB
4. NYC
5. Breathless
6. Gemme
7. GeorgiaMa'am
8. Kätzchen

Remember you have until 05/04/18 to sign up!

Gemme, that was an great description on how to make ATC's.

I signed up.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: