View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 04:10 PM   #688
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
My Goddaughter posted lots of pictures from her recent visit here. It looks really beautiful and then to find out it's a Bavarian little town! Leavenworth, Washington. It definitely reminds me of the Southern California town of Solvang.

Leavenworth is a Bavarian-styled village in the Cascade Mountains, in central Washington State. Alpine-style buildings with restaurants serving German beer and food line Front Street. The Nutcracker Museum displays thousands of nutcrackers, some dating back centuries. On the Wenatchee River, Waterfront Park is a habitat for ospreys and eagles. The village is a gateway to nearby ski areas and wineries.
I've always heard good things about this town! Hopefully someday I'll get to check it out first hand.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: