Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing doesnt make it happen. There are matters that keep people apart, even tho they Know.

in saying that, there have been several moments/people in my life when I KNEW we would become or were already connected.

My Samarai was the strongest. Before she stepped out of the car, before I even laid eyes on her, my face was literally turned to face her coming, made to open my third eye, felt my heart chakra break open its stitches, and when she came close up to me, the air between us waved, the significance of our meeting was palpable and generations of lives tilt awhirled around us making THIS life so significant/insignificant in the score of where we had already trodden...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: