Old 12-20-2022, 10:07 PM   #189
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default The clothing makes the (wo)man...

Today, I dug out a sweater and a pair of jeans I haven't touched in almost a year and then a pair of heeled flip flops. The shoes because I had an appointment at the salon for a gel pedicure (and because they are super cute and it's not like there's snow on the ground or anything). The jeans because, frankly, they fit and look great on me. I've relocated a few of the lbs I lost so some of my smaller, tighter ones are currently off limits. But it was the sweater that was the catalyst for my moment of sexiness.

It's simple...thin...black...hooded with thin ties that I kept taught at the base of my throat...the sleeves extend just beyond my wrist to my first set of knuckles...there's a small kangaroo pocket...and a deep V neck. I didn't realize exactly how deep because I usually put a camisole or tee under it but today I went out into the world, girls blazing.

The main benefit of those lbs that I found are my breasts. They are the first to gain and lose volume as the needle slides up and down the scale. I just so happened to have chosen a deep V bra as well, so....if I may say so myself....the girls looked gooooood today. That made me very happy and yes, I felt a wee bit sexy too.

A little extra color on the lips and wearing my hair down added to the feeling.

With my job, it's hard to feel feminine and I'm so tired when I get home and then it's just me, so I don't get dolled up any more. Today was really nice.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: