View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #4116
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Aye dios mio!

The "pretty fine women" should be flocking to you now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
I recently had a conversation with the delectable Little Ms Sunshyne and the topic of relationships and romance was raised. We discussed the reasons for my lack of success and think part of it may be a "lost in translation" thing i.e. that American peoples understand the language of other Americans better than the blunt, direct (sometimes hostile) messaging from me.

To test this theory, I've decided to adopt (what I think is) a stereotypical American personality under my alter-ego of Jethro. I will post in that personality to this thread going forward but clearly Jethro will only post if he gets some feedback. Please don't take offence

Hello y'all. Y'all doing okay on this fine day?

Many gorgeous femmes and sturdy butches here and a privilege and honor to be amongst you almighty good folk. Quite a pretty picture.

Hoping to meet some pretty fine women, and some not so fine too would be good.

Jethro

* smiling madly *
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: