Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,612 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I really thought more on this and I think that something that is very attractive to me is if someone really knows how to date. I dont mean fall in love and sweep me off my feet. If they tried that at this point in my life I would run in the opposite direction! But I mean, the build up, the carry through, the Presence of Self or Thought. I have given so much of that to others...I really want someone who can give it back to me, without coaxing or teaching. I am past needing to be a teacher. I want a learned Soul who can dance the slowest sweetest longest dance of the evening with me....that moment of warmth and musk, of tenderness and heat, of a soft brush of their face on mine, their hand right "there" in the curve of my back that responds and yet he has never ....

yes...someone who engages fully in the dance...with me...

that the kind of dating I am looking for....(and yes you can so do that long distance...)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: