Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Questions

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? I can walk without a cane.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Building mother a cottage.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
Health
Happiness
Love
Money
Fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Peace of mind.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Workaholic.

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Work.

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am one of many that help wildlife and protect their habitat.

8. What do you want to be known for? For my contributions to science and my relationships.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Texas food.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I hope to have my mother living in a cottage on my land.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? My family and my friends.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Honesty, humor, and kindness.

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Carpentry, I feel as though I can't nail two pieces of wood together so I stopped trying.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? A big farm or ranch with lots of animals.

15. What stands between you and what you want? Money.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Talk to my family and friends.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Losing my grandparents very early.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Socializing in person.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? Confrontation its self I say nothing instead of confronting people.

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? They hide their true selves.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? Maybe that I am a party guy because most people only see me at parties.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? My believes and my ideals.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Chapstick, I am addicted to chapstick.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? Lost family, friends, and pets.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? Treating Mother to a happy Thanksgiving this year. Last year was the worst Thanksgiving in my family's history.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? I need to find balance between work and fun.

27. If not now, then when? It must be soon.

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? I have served the environment well and I have raised two kids with my bestfriend (now gone).

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? My strength, I am stronger than I think sometimes.

30. What do you want to remember forever? Life with my bestfriend and the kids. It was a magical time.

31. What could society do without? Prejudice against everyone and everything that is different than them.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I am loved, safe, and happy.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Great job friend!

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Be a workaholic.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? The importance of relationships with friends and family.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Some relationships.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Have patience.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? Tell them that I love them.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? No, I will not.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? How do I find balance and when can I retire.