Old 01-30-2014, 06:02 AM   #64
Hey You

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and waiting :)

Hey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST ReputationHey You Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
So many things. I could write an essay. They're all important in their own way so I can't just pick one.
2. What's been on your mind most lately?
The fact that until about August the possibility of me dating or having a social life is basically nil.
3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
happiness and health tie for first, they can't be completely separated. Then love, money, fame.
4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most?
I want to be awake and alert enough to do a piano practice but I'm not
5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life?
Hectic.
6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now?
Getting through the next few months with my sanity intact and all my bits attached.
7. In one sentence, who are you?
For better or worse, I am me.
8. What do you want to be known for?
For being a good person and going out of my way to help others. It's nice being known for things you're good at, but I find that puts me under pressure (mostly from myself) and I don't like that aspect so I'd rather be known for being nice.
9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?
Can I take my dog?
10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
Fricking goodness knows. I have a fairly good idea of how the next 6 months will run but the second half of the year is still a closed book. Next year doesn't even exist yet.
11. Who makes you feel good about yourself?
My animals. AKA my babies.
12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend?
Someone who makes an effort to keep in contact with me, someone likes hugging, sense of humour. Preferably one similar to my rather whacky one.
13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing?
Applying for certain jobs. Admittedly my fear of failure wasn't exactly unfounded, being barely qualified and completely inexperienced would have significantly stood against me.
14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
Have kids.
15. What stands between you and what you want?
Ahhh.. sperm?
16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy?
Piano.
17. When did you first realize that life is short?
Still haven't figured that one out lol life seems pretty long from where I currently stand.
18. What do you need to spend more time doing?
Piano.
19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?
Questioning a lot of stuff about myself and the world at the moment. Get back to me in a few months and I'll let you know.
20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?
Vaccinate their kids. (Not intended to start a discussion on the topic!! I disagree based on research not ignorance)
21.What’s a common misconception people have about you?
Two that I've heard a few times are I had a neat room when I was growing up and that I'm a vegetarian. Neither could be further from the truth and I have no idea where people get those ideas. A quite common one is that I'm a guy.
22.What’s something no one can take away from you?
My self-love.
23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?
Seeing my dog.
24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?
I now kind of regret quitting double bass. Does that count?
25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?
Being part of an official Guinness world record.
26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?
Figure out how to go to bed at a reasonable time. Stuck in a habit of late nights from a combination of being an online student and an evening job I had a few years ago.
27. If not now, then when?
If not what now?
28. What have you done that you are truly proud of?
Lots of stuff. Most recent one is deadlifting 5/6 of my own weight.
29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself?
I am currently learning how to remain strong in my convictions even when everyone's questioning or attacking them. This has been happening to me recently on several issues. Yes, I'm a slow learner.
30. What do you want to remember forever?
The core essence of who I am. Sounds silly, but it can be very easy to lose yourself in this society.
31. What could society do without?
You want me to pick one? Ummm.. Highly processed foods.
32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of?
That I sure as hell am not ready for the bowls tournament I've been asked to take part in, starting this Saturday.
33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Health starts on the inside- love yourself, balance your body/mind/spirit/life, and everything else will fall into place.
34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?
Motorbike.
35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older?
Practising scales. As a kid I hated it (as per normal lol) but now I find them therapeutic.
36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while?
Clubbing. Maybe my body didn't thank me for it, but I had a great time for the few months that I was a regular goer. Pretty over it now. lol
37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?
I would tell myself the reason why I found so much stuff difficult growing up. Won't say it publicly here but damn I wish I'd known younger.
38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be?
I would say goodbye to my animals and tell them I love them.
39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope not.
40. What questions do you often ask yourself?
What did I come into this room for? Where's my.. oh there it is.
Hey You is offline   Reply With Quote