cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
A copperhead I killed in backyard about 15 minutes ago ... I was about to let pups out for last pee break but first I always walk the backyard with flood lights on and head lamp ... there he was slithering along in front of the shed and that is the very place they all go to pee ... tapped him on the head with a board. I tire of hiding bodies. The pups knew nothing about him when they all went and peed in front of the shed.

Bye bye Mr. No Shoulders! I hate, absolutely hate these snakes that crawl all over these woods.

I put him on a wooden pallet, took a photo of him and posted it in my gallery.
Don't just dislike snakes, hate them and they scare me. Some bad hutch hiker. My Partner is terrified of spiders...oh, tough ex- Eagle scout leader. I believe some fears are hard wired....snakes and spiders would be good choices.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: