Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Holding space for all of us!

CCB, I hope he is old and dies...I mean, goes into a nursing home soon, then you won't have to see him. The good part about getting older is that for me, those people are not still around! Sending love and space and holding the high watch for you as you process.

Welcome Witch, looks like you found the right place! xoxoxo

Amulette and K - I can only stand EMDR form time to time. Take care of yourselves. Baths, plenty of sleep and lots of water.

K - dearest friend. Best to you in your new EMDR endeavor. It does help blur the edges of the pain. It's difficult at the time, but I can really tell the difference over time. I have also had brain spotting, which is similar but not as difficult to process.

Its a decent week for me. I am not sleeping well, but also not hiding under my desk at loud sounds. I struggle with maybe getting a less stressful job, but think what I do is important.

Sweet calming vibes to all of you!