JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I did some self care this week that really helped me. I set some boundaries for those around me and I have been working on creating a welcoming space for myself. We had to do some rearranging in our home to make sure that everyone has the spaces they need, but, its helping already... even with the stacked boxes I am trying to sort through I still feel like my space is more of what I need, and my daughter is feeling the same way in her new space.

What do you all do to create safe spaces for yourself? What things help you feel comfortable? What things do you absolutly need for that feeling of security?