Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight at my therapy counseling session, I met the new therapist who will take over in September. She's a Transgender Woman and she is simply soft-spoken and welcoming and she is able to accommodate my work schedule. So because she isn't available on a couple Saturdays a month, I'll be seeing her three times a month, on Wednesday nights, at a much later time, due to horrific traffic conditions in our metro area. The lesbian therapist I've been seeing for about a year now, was terribly happy that the Transgendered Woman and I hit it off, during our introductory meeting tonight.

Also, we are only going to do one session of EMDR once a month, then use two follow-up appts to process the one EMDR session.

Slowly guided and safe processing is the goal.

Next week is my last session with my year long placement with my therapist. So we plan to use our hour of time wisely and make plans for the transition in September to my new therapist.

I'm feeling hopeful about progress I have made so far, but look forward to expanded healing as time goes by.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: