Old 06-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default I've got mine, too!

Like Dutch Leonard, I am fortunate enough to have my dream car.

It is a 2002 BMW Z3 that I purchased in 2007. I wanted one of these cars since the first model came out in 1996. I plan to lower the car by about 1.5inches in a couple of weeks since the aftermarket wheels increased the space between the tire and wheelwell and I don't like the look of it.

I have a topless pic in the galleries. Speaking of the galleries, people should post their rides in the car gallery!

I have a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SUV that I love, as well.

When either of these cars die, I will promptly buy another, same model, same year (well, the Pathfinder I will actually get a 2001-2004 model, for a slightly bigger engine).

However, there are a LOT of different vehicles that I love, of all types, including the MINI and Jeep Wrangler (I would consider a Wrangler 4 door to replace the Pathfinder, actually).

Another long term favorite (since I was a small kid) is a Corvette Stringray.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: