Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

every day on facebook I see so many wonderful animals up for adoption or ready to be destroyed. It breaks my heart. Last week I gave 100.00 to help move a dog from a kill shelter to a rescue knowing that she was older and may spend the rest of her life in that shelter or worse. I'm so fucking sick of the irresponsibility of humans. The idiot who decides its ok to go get a puppy with a new relationship and then they break up and the dog goes to the pound. So sick of the puppy seekers and assholes who give a dog up because they move or use the fucking excuse "I just don't have time." Well you should have thought about that when you took a living thing into your life.

I am heartbroken lately over the vast amount of neglect I see towards animals. I wish I would win the lotto because i'd damn sure take a major chunk out of this stupid shit.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: