Old 09-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Wowaddict325

How Do You Identify?:
Femme mostly
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Lover/Baby
Relationship Status:
LOOKING INTENSELY!

Wowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST ReputationWowaddict325 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single and Almost 30....

I will be 30 in a little over 5 months, which scares me completely... but I thought I'd get on here anyways....

I've tried going out with guys many times, but they don't seem to understand me... girls do, for the most part. I did ask my best friend (who considers herself bi-sexual) to marry me last Christmas. She said yes, but broke it off two weeks later because my parents had threatened to disown me. Now she's with a guy, and barely talks to me anymore, not that we have much to talk about anyways.

I'm looking for more friends, maybe even in this area.. (I'd have to know you online for awhile before going out to meet you), but I'm okay with long distance too... In all truth, I'm not really sure why I'm really here. Maybe its just to find more people to talk to...

Rachel
Wowaddict325 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wowaddict325 For This Useful Post: