View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #10
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

A couple of weeks ago the contract with my electricity provider expired. My AC/HEAT equipment is like 17 years old so I decided to stay with StarTex (now StarTex/Constellation) because they have a new offer that includes "repair service." Meaning, should something happen with the AC/HEAT in the house they'll come out and do ... something! At that time, I didn't really know what or how much they'd do. Shrug! Well... wouldn't ya know... the heat actually crapped out a week after I signed up. Texas... middle o' winter... friggin' brrr!!!

So... what you should know is that with this new StarTex/Constellation contract (w/repair service) ... I got like $400 worth of repairs done for free!! The repair guy says that Constellation (w/repair service) is available in other states so you might wanna check them out!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: