View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #20
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I had both a step-dad and a step-mom beginning at the age of 15; both are no longer in my life.

My Step-dad died in 2007 after he and my Mom had a love/hate releationship for 32 years. He was AMAZING to my sister and I, and loved my daughter like his own. Unfortunately he was a bastard to my Mom, and that colors my memories of him.

My Step-mom was WONDERFUL until my Dad died in 2000; then it was as if she never knew us. They were married 21 years. While I understand the pain she felt when she saw us, my child couldn't understand why she lost both of them....and THAT I cannot forget; although for myself I forgave her long ago.

After finding me on Facebook, she has tried to "get together" a couple of times. Ummmm, no.

My Kasey is a great step-parent to my child...one more reason to love her!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: