View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #53
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Yay for grandbaby # 3 coming along....

I have a question though ......seriously i have no clue at this stage in my life i seem to be a bit more on the safer side of life. As in bringing someone into their life, i know this feeling is not the same as when i raised my kids because i raised my kids with my ex husband and my partner and after we split i have been sorta picky about who i bring around my kids even more so who i bring around my grandkids.

This feeling is for sure different and i cant really explain it.

If I am just dating i do not have to worry about that however if i entertain the idea of a relationship I need to know they are going to be accepted in another persons life.

I am a bit apprehensive, because I care..because i am older...because of a whole lot of reasons.

Do any of you feel this too?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: