Old 05-22-2021, 08:31 PM   #2665
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Besides surviving work, I wanted to shave my legs as I'm getting a mani-pedi tomorrow but I'm just going to do it in the morning since it's getting late now and I'll have them skip the salt scrub.

Tomorrow's agenda is going to be a lot more interesting, though. A friend will come over to see the difference in the place since she was here last and pick up some tops I put aside for her as I reorganized, we'll load up her SUV with donation items, then we'll go to the mall and get doted on for a hour or two at the salon, walk around the mall some then make our way back to our town, drop the donations off and visit a brand spanking new Market Basket grocery store and most likely we'll both pick up fresh rolled sushi. It's been ages since I've had ! After that, we'll likely split ways but maybe not before walking a path she showed me last month that was fun and had an adult 'playground' with exercise equipment on it.

Once home, it'll be more reorganization and maybe a movie. Tomorrow is about taking it easy and just having fun the whole day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: