Old 05-25-2021, 08:43 PM   #6820
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Relieved! My boss put the kibosh on the merge between my store and another. After only a week, it was starting to get vicious. Managers at different stores taking sides and one in particular outright lying and playing the victim to get sympathy. I also found out someone was holding a grudge for something that happened 6 YEARS ago! Jeebuz help us all.

I know my supervisor was disappointed that it wasn't going to work out but if anyone had broached the idea to those of us in the field, they would have learned of the many, many concerns and problems that they faced in this exercise in futility. There are too many logistics that complicate matters for it to have even had a chance.

This is what happens when people in the cubicles (or home offices) make decisions for people in the field without having a clue as to how it would effect everything and everyone.

I am so very relieved. Did I mention that?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: