Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today I plan to tackle some projects in My house. I have 2 boxes left to go through of My Mom's stuff that I brought home when we emptied her storage unit a few days ago. I had about 7 boxes in all.

So today will be:

Hanging up some of her pictures, etc. in My kitchen and living room.
Trip to the store for potting soil, batteries, and other misc. stuff
Sweep, mop, dust the downstairs
Hang Edison lights in My office (they were going to be for the deck but as it turns out the outlet outside does not work so I let the property manager know that - but given I do not know when it will be fixed - I am going to buy solar Edison lights for out there)
Make some deviled eggs
Work on the slowness issue that just started with My other laptop last night.
Write up My agenda for this coming week

and hopefully if I am not dead tired - tonight I will binge watch season 7 of Alone on the History channel as Season 8 starts this coming week.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: