Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
Converse, thank you for your kind words No, I haven't went back in the past three years.. It will be interesting when I do go to visit, which will be (hopefully) sometime this late summer, early fall. I'm out to my family, except for my nephew.. He's known me from when he was 18 months or so when he moved in with my family. He's not seen me since he was 6.. He's nine now.. I'm kinda nervous, to be honest.. In any case, that is one of the things that has me a lil worried about going back.

I do actually have some friends that live around there that are queer, so may get to spend sometime out and about in the local scene, will see how it goes. Will also be diffrent because this is the first time I'll be there as a transguy that passes for biomale. lol.. I'm sure that it could be fun though!

Will be sure to post about it when the time comes. Thanks again for the thread and the topic

-Tony
Oh that is definitely a set of posts I will be watching out for. 9 year olds still process through their hearts ( and not yet through other peoples prejudices). I'm sure your nephew is going to be excited to spend time with you. Good luck