View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 03:12 PM   #33
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
On anything. Mueller. What's going to happen when the new House is in place. Anything. There's already a 2020 thread. But, otherwise any political discussion, drive-by comments or sustained discussion. Whatever.
This I suppose could be considered Mueller-esque, but here it is, Christmas Eve Day, and resident Trump spent the morning Tweet bitching instead of pretending to be a Christian and shoring up waning support among the GOP evangelicals, by Tweeting all about Baby Jesus.
Although I'll admit, when I saw all of his nasty Tweets, I said, "Jesus Christ!"
Does that mean his crap inspired me to mention Baby JC, the reason for the season?
His evangelical base must be pretty easy to mollify.
When pressed about whether his "favorite book" was the old or new testament, he said, "Both! I think both the old and the new testicles are really, really special, and it's hard to pick a favorite, because they are both really super great, fantastic, and really great, great books."
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: