Old 03-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #53
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
ok, a few good instant play finds on this rainy ass weekend...

Chaos Theory - This movie only goes to prove how one wrong move can domino out of control. Very moving and a few tear jerking moments.

Return to Me - With Minnie Driver, I just loved this movie.

Fetishes - lol- wow, an interesting kinkomentary about the professional dungeon Pandoras Box in NYC. I didn't think it was a good depiction of the scene per se but had some interesting scenes and it had a few hot parts.
Thanks! I ran across " Fetishes" and was going to add it to the instant queue, but I best wait until we can watch it immediately... or else bratboy will have way too many questions when he clicks on it.. der

We have to selective about what we add, cause he does netflix through his X-box... how many zombie flicks can someone watch?? I mean for real?? LOL!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: