imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

my wife and I met at a party in early 2008. My ex took me to a good bye party of a friend of hers that I got along with very well, she was moving to NZ for two years for the experience of it.

I was leaning against a wall when Inks walked in with her best mate. I saw to *stunning* tall, blonde dutch people walk in: a drop dead gorgeous femme and a gobsmakingly hot butch. I figured they were together. But I admired how eye poppingly hot they both were.

Finally, just before the party was to move from the house to a MASSIVE boarded up club for a huge rave squat party, inki walked up to me and said "aren't your feet hurting in those?" and pointed to my black stilettos. I had been watching her all night, listening to her steal the lime light, be a gob shite, laugh loud, tell rude stories and loved watching her. She apparently had been watching me be "cool as a cucumber in a corset and tight skirt, watching your ass wiggle when it moved" all evening.

"sometimes. but it's fine."
She ran off to T's bedroom closet (the mutual friend) and brought back a pair of gold lame ballet slippers "here."
"I can't wear flats. They give me a rash."
"I'll wear them." then she proceeded to twirl around the kitchen in gold ballet flats making a twat out of herself and making me smile.
When she twirled back to me I said "great. Now try that in these." and kick my stilettos off at her.
She picked up the first shoe, shoved her face in it and inhaled deeply. I was totally sold, right at that moment. She then put them on and trotted around the house demanding attention from everyone.

lol

we then spent the next 7 hours at the massive squat rave doing nothing but talking intensely at a filthy table that people were occationaly doing drugs on lol. well, I beat her with a top hat she kept putting on me when I talked to other people, but that was part of the charm.

Jesus, the bathroom in that place was worse than trainspotting. There was so much shit in the toilet it actually came up to the rim and there was a large plastic garbage bucket FULL of men's piss in the corner. We went in together to help each other pee without getting our clothes dirty or catching disentary.

I like saying, when people ask "where did you two meet?"
"at a dirty squat party in Hackney." (an east end borough of London)

She had a partner at the time. But it had been going quite badly the past year. We met as friends two more times at Bar Wotever. Each time the electricity got noticably stronger. It was fucking intense. I told myself I would get over those feelings if I gave it enough time and to watch myself.

She went home after our third meet to her partner and told her she had met someone she had been attracted to in a way that told her their relationship needed emergency work - and told her what she needed from the relationship. Her partner said she couldn't do that. They broke.

two months later we got together and had sex for three days straight!

We got married last December, on the winter solstice during a lunar eclipse and in heavy snow, in Amsterdam.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: