Wolfsong

How Do You Identify?:
Aw man....another label?
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boys will be boys
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,031 Times in 418 Posts
Wolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST ReputationWolfsong Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear2you View Post
I met my wife from the old BF website. (I was boi_bear on that site) It was a lil flirting on a thread about height. I am 6'5" tall and she is 6'1". She caught me off guard and instant messaged me on AIM. We talked a few days then on the phone for a few weeks. She came to visit me for a weekend (she was in CT, I was in NY) the rest is history. We have been together for almost 7 years, married for 5and a half years, and we have twin daughters who are now 3 and a half(via IVF, she carried them) Life is good! ~bear~
I remember that!!! You probably recall that Chaos brought Andi and I together but not how. We used to hang out in the same chatroom on Yahoo. The first time I said hello to her she left the chatroom and I typed, "Well, that went well" and everyone kinda laughed. I found out later that one of those raggedy butches that used to follow Sultry (FemNleatherNlace) around like a puppy had told her that I was a dangerous hacker and she was worried that I would do something to her computer.

A few months after that, Andi and I did start to talk a little in the chatroom. I didn't think a lot about it. I was definitely not looking for a girlfriend at the time so I was just generally chatting. Anyhow one night Chaos IM'd me and said that Andi had asked why I didn't like her. I was really surprised because I never did or said anything to make her think that. What I didn't know is that jackass Chaos was also IMing Andi and telling her the very same thing about me. Chaos later said that hy had a feeling that we were supposed to be together. Yes, we fell for the trick that a 12 yr old would use. We had nothing but love for our well meaning, meddling, friend.

We started talking in private and had our first phone date about a week or two after that. It was during the baseball playoffs. Andi had told me that she had never had a Chicago hot dog so I had Portillo's ship a hot dog package (complete with all the appropriate fixings) to her in South Carolina. We cooked dinner together over the phone and then watched the game. A femme that liked baseball? I was in heaven!!

This October is our 10th year together. How do we want to celebrate it? With the White Sox.....at the World Series!!

Wolfsong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wolfsong For This Useful Post: