Old 06-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #60
Truly Scrumptious

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
She's my mirror twin, my next of kin

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,855 Times in 564 Posts
Truly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST ReputationTruly Scrumptious Has the BEST Reputation

Tick and I met 10 years ago on a (now defunct) butch/femme mailing list. I was mostly a lurker, but I would read her posts, and think to myself "I just want to know her". Eventually I sent her an email off-list, and we became friends. We got to know each other very slowly, played Scrabble online for entire days, and traded the stories of our lives. After almost a year, we met in person and never looked back. She moved here 6 months later, and we began the immigration dance.

Fast forward 9 years and we are a boring old cranky married couple who still make each other laugh so hard that we almost wet our pants at least once a day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
Truly Scrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truly Scrumptious For This Useful Post: