Old 03-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #21
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good News!

I just called their host hotel: Delta Armouries in London and booked my reservation.

http://www.deltahotels.com/en/hotels...don-armouries/

I received the festival room rate of 89 dollars (this is a NICE hotel!) per night.

I had also joined (didn't remember that I did this!) and therefore receive FREE wireless access for the nights you stay if you join the Delta Privilege Club prior to booking. I don't know about anyone else, but free wireless is huge for me! So, if interested, you can book for a really great hotel and join the hotel club membership first before you book.

There is no code that you can input directly into the hotel website, so I would just call the hotel directly.

I just asked for the rate for the London Lesbian Film Festival and they have a block of rooms available for the really good rate of 89.00 (tax not included) for a sweet hotel.

This is really good considering I stayed recently at a highway hotel for more than that and this is a historic hotel in the heart of downtown London!

(no, I am not affiliated with this festival!)
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: