View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #5
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I am a product of my mother- independent, particular about my kitchen,self sufficent, simple kind of woman, cherishing the simple pleasure in life.

I am a collector of many things colorful and flat goofie. I am a good time, a sure laugh, a ray of light on a gloomy day. I can strike a conversation with anyone easily and am that personality they can take to

I am that friend my femme friends can always count on to be there.

I am fiercly loyal, considerate, and highly intune to people
I am opionated , strong, and sure in what I believe in and passionate about things I hold closest to my heart like fairness in the world and animal rights.

I am that old fashion type house wife with a job. I am a cooker, nurturer, care giver in my palace called home.

I am not perfect and am okay with that. I face my battles and accept my outcomes with my chin held high

I am that dolled up woman on a friday night evening dinner and that barbuecing, fishing, camping, shorts and tee girl on a saturday summer afternoon

I am me
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post: